Articles
Forum
Solution4Pain.com

Restless leg syndrome

For the discussion of MBF Posture Therapy

Moderator: admin

Restless leg syndrome

Postby Michael Jen on Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:16 pm

A little while ago, I ran sprints really hard. When I got home, I layed down in bed, however, felt an uneasy restless feeling in my legs. It felt like my legs wouldn't "shut off". To draw an analogy, my legs felt like a car that was in park, but the motor was left running. I felt like I had to constantly shift the position of my legs as it felt uncomfortable to hold still. Since the feeling did not go away after lay in bed for a while, I did 3 MBF posture therapy exercises. When I stood up, the restless feeling was gone.

The only other time I have experienced something like this was when sitting on an airplane for a long time. It happened on a long flight from the US to Taiwan and another long flight from the US to Europe. I would get the restless feeling in my hips and I felt like I had to shift positions constantly. This really prevented me from sleeping on the plane. But I did 2 MBF posture therapy exercises and the feeling disappeared.

I never knew what this feeling was. When I tried to describe it to many of my friends, they had no idea what I was talking about. I didn't know that my MBF exercises would help the situation, but I just felt there was something wrong with my muscles, so I did the exercises to see if it would help.

So I was watching TV the other day and I saw an advertisement for a drug for "restless leg syndrome". That's when I realized that was what I felt. But what amazed me was that people were going to take drugs for this problem when all I needed to do was 2 - 3 simple exercises.
Michael Jen

Licensed MBF Practitioner
Michael Jen
Site Admin

Return to Muscle Balance and Function Posture Therapy