Therapy
Articles
Forum
Solution4Pain.com

Wai Diet

Discussion of any topics related to health and fitness

Wai Diet

Postby Michael Jen on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:20 pm

I have been doing the Wai Diet for about 5 months and have had incredble success with it. I'm not a person that needs to lose weight, so the diet has nothing to do with that for me (though I have seen others on this diet lose weight). I'm doing this diet for my health and I have seen incredible results. I didn't really eat "bad" before and actually how I ate prior to the Wai Diet was probaby better than most people, but now my diet and health are at a whole other level. This diet is essentially a raw food diet that consists of fruit, nuts, and animal food.

For those who are interested, you can download the free 400 page book at http://www.freeacnebook.com/print.htm.
Michael Jen

Licensed MBF Practitioner
Michael Jen
Site Admin

Postby Michael Jen on Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:07 am

I have experienced the most incredible changes in my body which include:

1. Absolutely no negative smelling breath. I have no morning breath and my mouth smells completely neutral even if I were not to brush my teeth.

2. No body odor. When I shower, I now just rinse with water. Even when I shower like this after I do hard exercise, I have no body odor. My body odor is completely neutral.

3. Clear complexion. I would get some pimples and blackheads on my face in the past, but once I did this diet, my face has been incredibly clear.

4. More energy. I feel like I have a lot more energy throughout the day. I especially notice this when I have a lot of things to do.

5. "Gum disease" issue resolving. I have a problem with receding gum lines. In the areas that were receding the gumline was very soft and flimsy and looked like it has "cuts" in it. Those areas are starting to become more firm and the "cuts" appear to have healed.

6. No more digestive problems. I used to have digestive problems all the time. I've had these problems ever since I was very young. My family thought I may have IBS. Those problems are all gone now and for the first time in my life I am consistently "regular".

7. Much stronger immune system. This was a HUGE benefit that I did not expect. My body (as well as my family) is SO much stronger when it comes to fighting illness and infection and I have also noticed this with my children. I can get into more detail later in regards to this later if anyone is interested.

8. Little to no craving for junk food. I have no craving for stuff like soda, cookies, chips, candy, etc.... On rare occasions, I sometimes get slight craving for certain types of cooked food.

9. Better ability to self-regulate food intake of "non-healthy" food. In the past, if I were to eat a pizza, I would eat 3/4 of a medium pizza all by myself. Even if I felt full, I would keep stuffing myself. Now, if I were to occasionally eat cooked food, I can eat half a small pizza (which is like 3 super small pieces) and I am totally full. In the past, I would go to a steak house with my family and order the largest steak. Now I order the smallest steak and I can only finish half. In fact, if I eat more cooked food than that, it makes me feel sick.

Keep in mind that I did not eat poorly in the past. I ate the typical pasta, rice, lean chicken, vegetables, etc... diet. By anyone's standard the diet I did in the past would be "very healthy".

Doing the Wai diet really made me realize how much the body works as an entire unit and how, if there is something wrong, your body will give you a signal. Most people in athletics tend to only pay attention to muscle and fat percentage, but I realized that there are so much more things to consider when it comes to proper diet. I am so please with diet not only because of the various results I have seen and felt, but also because I feel that this diet has allowed me to take one step further in taking control of my own health and life.
Michael Jen

Michael Jen
Site Admin

Re: Wai Diet

Postby DEAN ALEX JORDAN on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:53 pm

If you get a chance can you tell us what you personally have been eating on a typical day on the Wai diet and how strictly you follow it.

I have printed the book out and I am reading it now. Its seems to be lots of fruit, some raw fish, raw eggs and a handful of hand shelled brazil nuts.

Thanks.

Dean.
DEAN ALEX JORDAN

Postby Pamelaann on Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Is this alable as a book please? I can't print out 400 pages, but I'd love to read it, it sounds very interesting.
PamelaAnn
Pamelaann

Postby Michael Jen on Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:41 pm

I follow the Wai Diet 100% and I no longer eat any cooked food. I use the Wai Diet principles and now eat 100% raw.

It doesn't really matter what you eat at certain times as long as you follow the principles. For example, I may drink some orange juice with olive oil and then eat a banana in the morning. My kids may eat dehydrated raw beef (beef jerky) and a fresh juice smoothie with egg yoke. My nanny may be drink juice and eat a salad with fish, cucumber, avocado, and lime. You see how each person ate differently in the morning, but everyone followed the principles. You just eat what you feel that your body needs.

You also have to adjust for food intolerances or allergies. For example, I have an intolerance for nuts and tomatoes. In addition, I need to have a very low fiber diet or else it messed up my digestive system. So my diet is different than my wife and kids. My kids can eat a much higher level of protein with no negative effect than my wife and I.

Of course each person's diet may be a bit different because of personal preferences. My kids don't like Brazil nuts, but they really like Macadamia nuts. My kids like berries, but I don't like them. One of my kids like avocados, but the other does not. Because I need to have a low fiber diet, I have to juice most of the fruit I consume, while my wife and kids can eat all the fruit they want.

Also remember that this diet is not just about what foods to eat and not eat, but als to eat small meals or snacks 9 times a day.

Once you understand the principles of the diet, you can eat things that aren't mentioned in the book. For example, my family and I eat raw shrimp and beef which isn't suggested in the book. I also figured out several other recipes that aren't mentioned in the book.
Michael Jen

Michael Jen
Site Admin

Postby Pamelaann on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:59 am

I meant 'available'.
Is there a book we can buy on this please?
PamelaAnn
Pamelaann

Postby Michael Jen on Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:52 pm

The book is free and there only place to get it is just to print it out from the internet.
Michael Jen

Michael Jen
Site Admin

Postby DEAN ALEX JORDAN on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:53 am

Thanks for the info Michael.

I did a search and found a summary of the diet on a fertility site! I don't now if this helps you Pam.

Fruitarian diet + some raw meats and eggs will make you 5 years younger
Posted February 22nd, 2008 by Edwin Casimero

Categories: Fertility Health

Some of you may already be in your 40s or late 30s. Don’t despair. Whatever they told you about 35 and up as no go zones are wrong. Wrong that is for the raw fruitarian and raw paleolithic dieters.

The biological age of a person on a SAD diet, standard american (read junk food) diet is accelerated to crashing speeds that lead to all sorts of chronic illness. All unsuited for childbearing or even child making.

Humans were meant to live 120 years or more of age on a raw fruit based plus raw animal based diet. Human genes today are still based in paleolithic times, before agriculture. Depending on the part of the world your ancestors lived in, they ate fruits, nuts and raw meat or raw eggs. Later on they discovered fire things started going downhill from there.

What I am trying to say is that sick people are being healed of all diseases by going on raw fruitarian paleolithic diets. Not only that, their biological clocks have been rewound and people look and feel 5 to 10 years younger. And they are beautiful people.

I’ve gone to several fruitarian social websites and I see a congregation of beautiful people. So do beautiful people congregate and decide to become fruitarian? Or is it that fruitarianism brings out the youth and beauty in all of us?
By eating fresh raw unprocessed food as nature intended our bodies to be fed with, we get superior live nutrition. Our bodies perform to the maximum. Our intelligence and emotions are upgraded.

How to go raw? It’s easy. Go to the fruit market and get the yummiest bunch of fruits that appeal to you. Then go to the wet market and get the freshest fishes you like and ask the market vendor to cut it up sashimi style. Buy fresh organic or fertile eggs and eat just the egg yolks raw (yummy).

So the 40 year old in you can become biologically 30. No sweat. Make all the babies you want. On this diet, you can give birth until your 50s.

Want more libido, more sex drive and more fertility? Eat more fatty meats, fish and eggs as a proportion of your diet. Not more than 50% by volume. And the raw fats must be 1 to 2 parts fat and 1 part lean. Add raw clean oysters every week. Erections won’t fail you now. Get that animal instinct back and put it to good use. Reproduce.
It is soooo easy.

See http://www.waisays.com for more information and a support forum.
DEAN ALEX JORDAN

Postby Michael Jen on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:59 am

Remember that any fruit must be eaten with fat to stabilize your blood sugar. In addition, eat small amounts many times a day also help keep the bloods sugar levels more stable.

Pure fruitarians aren't as healthy as they some may think. Humans need vitamin B12 and that does not exist in plants. That means humans must consume some sort of animal food.
Michael Jen

Michael Jen
Site Admin

Return to General Health & Fitness